The Switchere Affiliate Program (hereinafter referred to as the “Program”) is a long-term referral partnership between Switchere.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “ours”) and our registered platform users (hereinafter referred to as the “Referrer”, “you”, “your” or “yours”) that enables the latter to earn 30% commission (hereinafter referred to as the “Referral Reward”) of our service fee from every exchange made by your Referrals by means of promoting, advertising and/or recommending our products and/or services through websites, forums, blogs, social media networking sites, etc. In case of Switchere’s business partnership integration and collaboration, the Program is available to Business Partner Members (hereinafter referred to as the “Partners”) as well, whereas the Partners are eligible to receive their Referral Rewards on a case-by-case basis and the incentive (commission percentage of Referral Rewards) is discussed and allocated on an individual basis. By using our website, and further participating as the Referrer in the Program, you accept and confirm your obligation to abide by these Program Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”).
“Products and Services” stand for the Switchere.com website https://switchere.com/ and related services.
“Affiliate Program” — a revenue-sharing program, specifically designed and developed by Switchere.com, that allows you as the Referrer to use marketing methods for promoting our services and drive customer traffic to our website. The Program allows Referrers to earn 30% commission from our service fee for every exchange operation completed by your primary Referrals. For the Partners, the percentage of Referral Rewards is discussed and allocated on an individual basis.
“Referrer” — a registered Switchere.com platform user who refers and promotes our website services with an aim of attracting other persons (“Referrals”) and earning commission for this activity.
“Business Partner Member” — an individual or a commercial entity with whom Switchere.com has some form of alliance or business collaborative partnership. The Partner is authorized by us, directly or indirectly, to promote and advertise the Switchere.com services and receive the Referral Rewards on a case-by-case basis.
“Referral” — a qualifying person who has been referred by the Referrer via a unique Referral Link or a Banner.
“Cookie Life Period” — a default parameter for cookies, unless otherwise specified herein, set to 90 (ninety) calendar days. If a new Referral comes to our website via your Referral Link and makes an online exchange operation on the website within 90 days, the Referrer will receive the Referral Commission from our service fee for the exchange operation made by the Referral. When a person registers an account on our website through your Referral Link during the specified Cookie Life Period, he/she becomes your permanent Referral (in perpetuity) and any and all exchange operations made by the Referral after the expiry of the Cookie Life Period will be associated with you as the Referrer and you are eligible to receive all Referral Rewards by default. If your attracted Referral(s) made no exchange operations on our website within the first 90 days after using your Referral Link but made an exchange operation on our website after the expiration of this default Cookie Life Period, you will not be eligible to receive any Referral Commission neither the person(s), who had been earlier attracted by you, will be counted as your Referral(s). Take notice that we use the “Last Cookie Wins” rule which implies that if a person clicked on the Referral Link of Referrer A, but did not make any exchange operation on our website, and then clicked on the Referral Link of Referrer B and registered an account on Switchere.com, the individual will automatically be considered by the system as a Referral of the last Referrer, in this instance, Referrer B.
“Referral Commission” (or “Referral Reward”) — the amount of reward in SWR (Switchere’s reward point expressed in the equivalent 1 SWR = 1 EUR at all times) that the Referrer is eligible to receive for his/her referral activity. All Referral Rewards are credited to the Referrer’s Reward Balance in fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies supported on the website at the current exchange rate, which are instantly converted into SWR and displayed in your Affiliate Dashboard, after the exchange operation is completed by the Referral.
“Referral Link” — your unique static hyperlink available in the Affiliate Dashboard for further integration and promotion on other resources.
3. Program Participation
To participate as the Referrer in the Program, a person is required to register an account on https://switchere.com/ and promote our services on other online resources by means of sharing the Referral Link or embedding Referral Banners where applicable. For the Partners, the conditions may vary depending on the Program participation and business involvement.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and the methods through which Referral Rewards are earned by the Referrer. We also reserve the right to disqualify any Referrer at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms. Our decision with respect to all aspects of this Program is final and binding for all participants of the Program.
By participating in the Program, you expressly represent and warrant that:
- You have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations under the Terms.
- Our services are intended solely for persons who are aged 18 (eighteen) or older. Any access to or use of the website by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- You must maintain your account on Switchere.com in good standing.
5. Referrer’s Obligations
- All information you provide during account registration on our website must be truthful.
- As the Referrer, you can only have 1 (one) account. No duplicate or multiple accounts are allowed on our website.
- You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While participating in the Program, you must not violate any laws in your area/state/country.
6. Acceptable Use
You agree not to use the Program in any way that could damage our website, products, services, or the general business and reputation of Switchere.com. You further agree not to use the Program:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
- To violate any intellectual property rights of Switchere.com or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of other persons.
- To perpetrate any fraudulent activity.
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material, content which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- To distribute images or reference to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, weapons or firearms; offensive, abusive, intimidating or harassing content or material that is sexually explicit, obscene and/or contains nudity; any political and/or religious statement, content that violates someone else’s privacy.
7. Prohibited Traffic Sources
While advertising the Switchere.com website and/or any other related services, the Referrer has no right to use brand words related to our company or services, such as “Switchere”, Switchere.com”, and all other words in one way or another related to the above examples. In particular, the settings and use of contextual advertising, contextual advertising of the brand and adult traffic are prohibited. It is forbidden to use any tool, advertising or otherwise, to attract traffic, which can potentially harm the business or other reputation of our services.
8. Referral Reward System
- By participating in the Program, the Referrer gets access to the Affiliate Dashboard and is capable of using relevant Referral promo materials. In its turn, the Partner gets access to the Partner Dashboard and Partner Settings respectively.
- In order to receive your Referral Reward for promoting our services, your attracted Referrals must: 1) be of qualifying age; 2) not have already applied another Referrer’s Referral Link; 3) complete an exchange operation on our website.
- By default, if there is an ongoing promo campaign 0% Service Fee on the Switchere.com website, the Referrer is not entitled to receive the Referral Reward for the first exchange operation (buy, sell or swap) made by the newly attracted Referral during that period of time. In all other cases, when the aforementioned promo campaign is not valid on the Switchere.com website, the Referrer is entitled to receive all and any Referral Rewards as stipulated in the Program. The same conditions for Referral Reward allocation apply to the Partners, respectively.
- You cannot earn Referral Rewards for referring yourself.
- All Referral Rewards are credited to the Referrer’s balance in SWR after the exchange operation initiated by the Referral has been completed.
- The Referral Rewards can be withdrawn at any time, conditioned that the withdrawal can be made in cryptocurrencies (supported on the Switchere.com website) only. When the Participant initiates a withdrawal request for SWR units, SWR-to-crypto conversion is done at the current exchange rate. The minimum threshold for withdrawal is the equivalent of 10 SWR at the current exchange rate.
- We reserve the right to withhold or deduct Referral Rewards obtained through the Program in the event we suspect or determine that the receipt of the Referral Reward was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the Program. In the event VISA or Mastercard payment processing systems qualify any payment transaction made by the Referral(s) as fraudulent or potentially fraudulent, such Referral Rewards earned by the Referrer will be annulled.
- As a fraud prevention measure, any withdrawal request submitted by the Referrer in the Affiliate Dashboard can be withheld for a period of 30 calendar days for anti-fraud payment verification by VISA or Mastercard payment processing systems.
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program shall be directed to [email protected] and shall be resolved solely and exclusively by Switchere.com.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the Terms of the Program at any time and without prior notice. Your continued participation in the Program constitutes your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review the Terms periodically to stay informed about updates.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
You confirm that you have read, acknowledge and agree to all the Terms and Conditions of the Program.